I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wow. Really rhenprevious dark spirit user got betreyed and went for vengeance. Why noone shits on the kingdom for that ? Seriously

@LeafiFa What I thought...Kingdoms a bunch of twats. Wondering if this is not her third Reincarnation..Gerald Like I FOUND Your Soul.. Was Like he was Looking for it...That She was the First previous dark spirit king contractor.

Fed-Kun's army
@sonyaism Sorry for the late reply...Her parents dont rlly treat her like parents so she decided to call them by their positions "Duke" and Duchess"

Its quite common on some others comics as well...Generally after a familly fight or something

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Really rhenprevious dark spirit user got betreyed and went for vengeance. Why noone shits on the kingdom for that ? Seriously
Devil's advocacy again for me, I suppose. It sounded like the common "this hero is too powerful, it makes us all nervous" ostracizing we get in a lot of stories... but then he tried to curse them all to death for it. They were indeed dicks, performing a dick move, but then he kind of went and "proved them right." Or so the story goes at the moment, anyway. It wouldn't be terribly surprising if that was just the way it's been told. History is written by the victors, after all.

Contributor
About the history though... The whole country and the 'best friend' literally drove the person that saves them, to suicide.. tells a lot about the society, huh..

first these colored in illustrations are like so white washed lmao it's like a 2 degree melanin difference lmao ew... don't be shy make them actually brown :( and second is there a grooming vibe or not ehh

Decide to read a manga, sees the butler has the same name as me spelling and all (which surprisingly there are a few different spellings of jordan)... WELP GUESS THIS ONES GETTIG SAVED THEN

How the original villainess didn't get access to education if she was a noble and a Duke's daughter furthermore? Makes zero sense for me, I mean, I know she was rejected by everyone but education is not an option for a noble family, it's a must.

Anyway, I'm so thankful to the grandpa butler Jordan and the fact that she hasn't seen her mother until now and that her father's afraid of her, geez... ah stop, it hurts me so much how she calls her parents Duke and Duchess, my poor heart )":

Btw, the whole freaking country was at fault, wouldn't u deserve to be cursed if u betray the person who saved u?
Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
ngl this is one manga where i wish the mc of the story they get transported in, is also a reincarnated person who can tell who is and who isn't a reincarnated person.. the story's lead is literally someone that deserves to be loved

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me what. If I overthrew a tyrant and made my best friend KING and then they had the nerve to betray me you bet your mother I'm going to curse the entire land. What!

Dex-chan lover
So the guy overthrows the Tyrant, enthrones his best friend, and uses his power to help everybody out. But because he was so strong, everyone became afraid of him and shunned him, eventually leading him to suicide and cursing the country for what it did to him. And they have the nerve to say HE'S the bad guy? Ungrateful ingrates, the lot of them.

He doesn't know how to approach his daughter? Why not try approaching her as a human being? What a coward.

I wonder why she doesn't call them father or mother, it's shows enough respect and she is their child right?

Best friend I see, the fuck! you distance your self and hate the one who stopped the person who would have killed you all and do more harm than the person who literally has no bad intent. Then you call a random person who probably did hate him as well and might have supported the tyrant your hero just cause of the light spirit kings blessing like who the fuck are you to resent a person who did nothing until you wronged him.

Fed-Kun's army
Not interacting with his daughter would obviously lead to exactly that fate from the story, because the only reason that person laid a curse on the kingdom was also because he was betrayed and isolated by those close to him. So wouldnt it be obvious, if you have even a tiny bit of reading comprehension, that you should not isolate her? Is the Duke stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread