I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Malte I mean how is she supposed to know that anyone else also reincarnated? She's the heroine - incredibly powerful, probably destined to save at least half the class on various occasions and generally able to get away with egregious shit. Not to mention she's probably a fan of the series, so she doesn't care if she says dumb stuff --> not like anyone's gonna take her seriously.

Also I don't think a dumb (or ditzy) villain makes a story idiotic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goyal99Raj I agree that a idiotic villain doesn’t necessarily ruin a story, but in this case I don’t feel like the manga needed such a villain and since it took itself kinda seriously it feel outa place. For me it doesn’t hell either that it’s a trope become annoyed of by now. I think it’s stupid when people think there actions wont change the outcome of the future, so even if she is fan it doesn’t matter if she ruins her own chances by acting weird and like a bitch. She doesn’t know anybody else has reincarnated, but even if she was right with that assumption, she would still just have revealed one the biggest secrets she could have so casually that it’s insane, and if she functioned just somewhat normally she would know that to get a destiny like the character, she would need to act like character and do the same things like character, and not creep everyone out at their first meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread