I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
Well this suddenly became stupid...

That girl is a actual moron uh... Just spouting out such lines like she won't be seen as a weirdo...

What kind of human being would act like this? No wonder people thinks light novel writer are trash.

Gerald use quick attack! 💀💀💀 why she ordering him like a pokemon lmao

Dex-chan lover
"It's not like you can use magic yourself, am I wrong?"
"Yes! You just want to take my fun!"

@Evereeshan
I get why you would say that but it shows a fundamental lack of understanding of the story from you.

Plot twist: the person that got reincarnated into Amelia is Sakura/claudia mom

Dex-chan lover
@dragondeathlord It's actually not about racism. It's understandable why someone from the West might think so, but you have to look deeper than the surface and understand where the work is coming from. It's actually nationalism, believe it or not. You see it every now and then in isekai, where the MC boasts the Japanese black hair, whereas the pseudo-European setting is full of blonds and light hair colours. Typically the Japanese summoned/reborn MC is, if not ostracised, at least singled out because of it (in reality Europe, of course, has plenty of people with dark hair). It would be incredibly naive to take that as racism, when in fact the purpose is to make a Japanese reader feel indignant because of the MC's treatment or proud of their native characteristics in the face of adversity.

Why is it always like this?? T__T When the heroine is reincarnated and ACTS like a villainess instead, THE ROLES ARE JUST REVERSED. It's the same story, I don't understand how people can enjoy this. You might as well take out the reincarnation! I really liked this one as well, sadly I'll be dropping it.
Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I hate this sort of development.

"The heroine is also a reincarnated person and a total bitch,"

Wow, stop, Ronald is creeping me out wtf, I hope I'm wrong but I think he's the one behind the monster being there, idk. And oh, wow, so having a contract with a spirit king is not all advantageous.

I'd say Gerald is my favorite character haha, he's awesome. >U<

Looooool, I already find the 'heroine' annoying af, we didn't need an isekaied annoying girl but ok. I'm glad that she's disliked by Claudia's friends now. xd

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling Ronald is some manipulating bastard or something if not a good character. hard to tell
welp so much for hoping that the reincarnated mc of their story would be good - _ -

Users who are viewing this thread