I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5

Aggregator gang
the japs really made her light skinned for marketing... fucking wow...
Even tho brown anime characters are so good

Lol look at all these comments, I'm pretty sure none of you would complain if her skin was changed from lighter to darker ( some probably even happy about it).

Dex-chan lover
@Shinigami318
Well obviously. Because that is what the story is about. The entire premise of the story is that the main character is dark. This isn't hard to understand.

Well its f**king b**lsh*t. Its like the one who changed this white girl is one of those Background characters

I love Gerald haha, he's so proud and concerned about Claudia.
Hahaha I love Liam as well, his "It's my duty to ward off any perverse insect that might try to buzz around Claudia" line was so adorable >u<

Geez, what's the point of whitewashing her? She's not even dark in the previous ver., she just looks slightly pink and Gerald just looks slightly tanned. If they're gonna do that then let's better make her white from the very beginning and shut up about someone's skin tone.

Agree, translator group! A-f*ckin-gree 👏👏👏 legit hate how they ‘fixed’ her skin in the novel, like excuse me? My baby gurl be lookin perfect af with her beautiful, smooth choco-lato skin!!!😤

Ah now i remember why i ended up dropping this series... The plot and characters are both fun but... if your going to give your main character dark skin at least commit to it properly, making her dark and then switching is so much worse then just making her pale at the start ;w; (they even made Gerald lighter...)

Double-page supporter
come to think of it, why is she so white on the cover? she really should be much darker since that's like, the whole point of the story

Dex-chan lover
sorry. i like monster and coffee. if about the skin, you shouldn't have change the mc original skin color to another, that not racist but that is human skin"ist" (i can't find a word for that)
edit: i find the word. discrimination skin

Users who are viewing this thread