I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
How can anyone be this retarded is beyond me. Seriously. That was retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Again, I say that she should have just out and told the 'heroine' "Hey, looks like we're both japanese people stuck in this novel" and then, the odds of her thinking of all the other people as NPCs would go way down. Probably.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
I think claiming that we don't remember its a book is less about not reading, and more about two other things.
1: This series doesn't come out all that often, so we can't remember everything, lol.
2: Its just another generic isekai trope. Which is why most would just remember it as an otome game, instead of a book.

Double-page supporter
@FireCamp were you banned?
I don't think this site gives a rats ass about saying nigger though.
Please don't give a shit about PC politics mangadex.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@greyhud90
We do "give a shit" about treating people with respect in regards to potentially discriminatory language. Please do not use that word again.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
"you all shouldn't makes trouble with someone who has light spirit king"
Then some people dare to causing problem on someone who has dark spirit king behind her....
Too many retard brats is no fun....
No wonder dark spirit king like that, he got underestimated too much

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro i got reincarnated into a mob character, so i'm gonna master magic and saves the villainess!

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Well for the second point, that's pretty much what I said. People are always reading Otome isekai, and it shows because the rare instance it isn't an Otome game, everyone still assumes it is.

And for the first, I certainly remembered it enough. It's not so much that my memory is good as it is the fact that the intro of this story is pretty distinct and left a pretty big impact on me. Just as a reminder, Claudia's old life ended with her father murdering both her mother and then her with a knife in a domestic dispute and/or abuse case.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
I must read far more crazy stories than you, lol.
Like Chrysalis on royalroad. An isekai where the main character was tortured a lot through his life, and starved to death making sure his pet ants were fed, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Oh, I've read horrible backstories. But you'd never confuse that one for an Otome, would you? It's a totally different genre, and when it comes to Villainess and Otome Isekai stories, this is one of the ones that stands out.

Thanks for the update!
I’m not getting why the one is all about sticking to a story when it’s their IRL. Like have enough sense to maybe look for yourself. I dunno.

Double-page supporter
@Zephyrus I understand, lets all be respectful
but lets not make knee jerk reactions every time the N word is used tho.
The guy used it as a joke since its very appropriate to the chapter with almost everyone hating on her just because she is black.
I'm dark skinned myself and I found that kinda funny

Fed-Kun's army
thank god for her brother and friends??? THIS BITCH???? AND of course she's being manipulated, she's an idiot after all. uuuuugh SO ANNOYING

thank you so much for the translation~

Users who are viewing this thread