I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I know the war was kind of disappointing in the novel but it was way shorter here! Ahahahahaha.

Plus you guys being worried about her turning fair skinned. Just be at ease that she points out how everyone's attitude of her changed because her skin got light and she hates them all. It's not right. Please just remember that this manga isn't about explicitly skin color. This manga could do the opposite from light to dark skin and its message would still be the same.

Her father is the worst.. He dares to smile when seeing her with other people when he was the reason people avoided her..

that was... anticlimactic. but ey avoiding death in a war is amazing, miraculous even. we've seen in history how devastating it is so that was good. i did expect that would be at least two or three chapters though.

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

The last panel & angry blond girl. What did You expect blondy?

Dex-chan lover
So the spirit kings can just insta win any battle with 0 effort? Seems like a thing that other countries should be a lot lot more worried about
This looked like they didnt even know that they are a thing
And they were all just basic soldier dudes? no mages or anything??

The war is over! ;D
Almost as quickly as in "Emperor and the Female Knight".

I legitimately dislike the mother. She has no right to be there. The novels heroine though I actually don't dislike much. She's just a stupid woman who thinks she's acting out a novels plot. She's certainly a moron for not seeing things are different, but I honestly think that Claudia should just sit down with her and explain that this is real life and not just a plotline anymore. I am glad that Claudia did well in the war, it shows how hilariously overpowered the spirit kings are.

1 question though: who's the guy who has been instigating the "heroine" to be this stupid? Is it Ronald or is it someone else?

So glad the war ended quickly! And that people are starting to truly see Claudia for who she is.

Thank you for translating this chapter!

Not going to lie, this was such a bad chapter. I did like that the main character grew in some way, but they just rushed this battle in a few pages. What i notice in a lot of isekai manga authors, is that they do a decent to stellar job on the introduction, but when it comes to any sort of climax or any conflicts the writing quality just takes a nosedive.

@trilling Unfortunately, much of that may be due to editorial pressures to publish. They may not be willing to give the author the planning time or positive feedback like you just did. Not may they be capable of allowing more pages or an additional run on a physical print. That shouldn't be true, but given what I've learned from real mangaka & seen of the publishing industry, the environment is incredibly toxic towards the artists. They get scraps whereas the publishing firms' investment backers get the majority of the profits, particularly with an emphasis on the highest level of profits possible, lest they sell their shares, fire staff, or at worst, strip the company of capital through mass liquidation.

They want profits & the idea of having "pride in one's work" or "respect for fans" is not a matter beyond obtaining more capital & exploiting the customer base.

This is critical to remember.

I wish things were different, but they are not.

And the Big-Bad emerges from the shadows & the trope about villains coming in white/light is now displayed!

I imagine that now the supposed, but not, MC, will transform into an antagonist very soon. :3

Double-page supporter
I've been reading too much Kingdom that this 'war' looks like it's written for elementary schoolers... Oh well can't say I didn't expect this

Letsya development is always welcome tho

Users who are viewing this thread