I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I don't get it when people said it was a bad chapter. Maybe it was rushed so quickly, but i personally think that was because the story itself is more focusing on relationships & self development rather than its power or politics.

It nice to read. It is mild tho.

Double-page supporter
Ahh, I remember starting this a long time ago. Glad I found it again. A nice warm chapter.

Thanks for the upload!

If a spirit king is powerful enough to end a war instantly then why would any country attack in the first place if they don't have any countermeasures? It feels like this story has a habit of just dumbing down the antagonists.

idk if people are confused but I'm pretty sure this isn't the main battle/war yet that's why it was short. this isn't the climax yet, and fl even said this battle didn't happen in the original story she read that's why it wasn't that significant apart from improving her reputation. pretty sure the real drama and conflict has yet to come

Group Leader
Tbh I wished the author would expand on what Claudia can do while borrowing Gerald's power instead of just shouting 'Gerald!' this 'Gerald!' that. All she did was just be a host for Gerald to use his power. Instead, why not add a few special moves that Claudia herself can do while still borrowing the power of darkness from Gerald? Cuz all I see is Gerald doing all the fighting lmao

@Phoenix_VII I guess my understanding of the main war/battle is the second war that breaks out and eventually kills Claudia in the og novel timeline: 1st war broke out, Claudia gets married off as truce, 2nd war breaks out, Claudia gets killed by the heroine. But since fl came into the world, first war ends abruptly cuz she fought instead of being married off. And from what I've read up to the latest translations of the novel, it seems there is a bigger conflict ahead cuz something is afoot with that
Ronald dude
🧐

@Sol_Invictus
I didn't read so much ahead in the novel, but from what i remember, she doesn't get any harm from having dark and light spirit. But the people around her start acting different as if they never mistreated her and that's pretty annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Suck it, Princess! You have nothing on our chocolate maiden who's willing to march into war.

Dex-chan lover
you know...you'd thought that going to war, someone would at least give her some armor or something

Double-page supporter
Thats it? that's what's gotten them shaken?
a few platoon of foot soldiers? no magis or generals?
That's all the soldiers that an entire country fears and is willing to hand over their own just to stop it???
This shoujou author should've just stayed fluff if he's just gonna portray war as a mere skirmish.
this is the second war portrayed in the manga that looks so lame

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks I don't think they would be able to find armor the right size for a child... and light enough for a child...

Could also be them understanding that the dark spirit is good enough protection

Look at me. Trying to see if these guys have a logical reason to not give this child a set of armor after... I don't know... sending her off to war?

Why is it that it’s always (nah, there are *some* that aren’t) the villainess that is good, and the heroine that is bad?
Really tiring...then again, isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread