I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
When will that damned Amelia recognise that chocolate milk is superior?! Also, where’re the chocolate milk memes for this chapter. I was looking forward to them...

Oh, thanks for the hard work!

“Sigh” I like they’re defending Claudia and humiliating the heroine
but fuck the white-washing is probably gonna be on the next chapter

Biatch: I am the heroine, MC should die because she is supposed to be a bad girl
Everyone: wtf was this girl smoking?

Double-page supporter
Wow. If she was the type that loved to read novels, wouldn't it have seemed squirly to her that the plot changed so much and I really wanna know the d-bag that is making her commit this farce of an "no one believes me, I am the real heroine" farce.

Thanks for the translation and I like all kinds of milk(milk from a teat)

Dex-chan lover
Shit grace you even rly wanna henp this shitty prrson? Since if so that makes you a pretty shit light spirit honestly

Dex-chan lover
Would be pretty dope if the light spirit is a tsundere that's way into the darkness spirit guy

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, this world is a novel. I read it in my previous life. Tomorrow, ice cream is supposed to rain down from the sky.

Supporter
Having read the WN, i'm not looking forward to the next chapter, and if you don't know what i mean, its not Grace i'm annoyed by.
if it was just the hair or eye color or something it would be great, but making her skin light-er colored just feels wrong.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Among all the OG "heroines" in these types of stories she must be the dumbest one.

Fed-Kun's army
that "she looks so exotic" on page 9 really just... sums up japan huh???
also again chocolate milk is clearly the superior choice over boring regular white milk, because one can be drank as a standalone drink but if you drink the latter by itself (or you drink it during dinner like seriously wtf?) then that means your mom never loved you and youre a piece of shit

Dex-chan lover
...and the yearly award of Dumbest Heroine Character in Otome Isekai Genre goes to...

Users who are viewing this thread