I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

You'd be surprised how people treat people based on their skin. You'd also be surprised on what great lengths people do to change their skin color.

Bring back the chocolate goddess.... maybe her choco skin plus white hair instead of black hair would have been better? Idk I really liked the choco goddess.

Aggregator gang
I hope the point of this is for her to be able to confirm that all the people who treated her badly only did it because of her appearance, and for her to go back to her original appearance. Otherwise, if she starts forgiving them all and indulging in the nice new treatment this is dropworthy.

if I were her now I would begin to act like an infamous b*tch, threatening everyone with the power of darkness and that of light; just to make fun of those who used to mistreat me and now venerate me only for a whitewashing ...

Dex-chan lover
@MemeSlayer09 her skin was dark in the first place because of the dark spirt king. this is her natural skin color
do people not read or do they not bother to under stand how the magic in the world works

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate she doesn't take the bs turn face people had after the light king blessings. I will be interested if she tries to help the "heroine" come to terms with reality and figure out who was pushing her towards this self destruction. Also will be interesting to see how her healing skills come in if at all.
That being said man people here turned on the MC just as bad as the nobles did. It seems all they cared about was that she was "black". (even she was only tan with black hair) I guess if they can't feel special by liking a "black" MC they just don't care.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel sorry for the heroine because she was a good, pure hearted person before her soul got possessed by some isekai piece of trash

according to the spirit king's statement

White is her original color tho, she was dark skinned only because of the spirit king, not because of race.

Dex-chan lover
Oof... That's rough.
Just because her skin tone changed a bit, suddenly everyone is much nicer toward her... Man fuck these people. Who she was before and after, didn't change for shit.
What a load of hypocrisy.

Dex-chan lover
All these people whining because she's not choco anymore. I agree it's regrettable since I love me some dark elves skined anime girls...

I think she still looks great, so I don't see what the big deal is.

However...
Fucking "Whitewashing"?! Like fucking what? Because of the blessing was the reason she was 'blackwashed' technically. If you look at her family, they have light hair, light skin. It's only natural to believe she would have the same colors but the light and dark spirit kings can literally alter pigmentation. And as people have said before, she was Tanned at most. Not actually Black. Fucking calm down, stop seeing racism everywhere you look and you learn to enjoy yourselves more.

Pleaseplaseplease o hope she keeps this up cuz now ppl are being "nice" cuz she has the spirit light too. They dont deserve to be forgiven, i dknt care if they were scared. They prejudiced against an innocent person, a kid at that. They shouldn't play victims they deserve not to be called parents

Imagine being born white
Gets black spirit king blessing turn dark skin
No ree.
Gets White spirit king blessing turn back to white
And now people reee, wut.

Everyone spouting racism about her changing skin color... If a character's skin color makes you suddenly hate a manga, I feel that looks more like racism....

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

all the comment complaining about the mc become white.

and here i am didn't even care about that part or how the mc look since the start of reading this manga.
yeah i get it it's the part of the story of discrimination. honestly i never bothered to care about any mc or any character appearance everytime i read something.

i guess i'm just a bad reader

Users who are viewing this thread