I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

To everyone SHUT THE FUCK OFF if you don't like this manga just ignore it THIS ISN'T FUCKING TWITTER go read somewhere else

I thought this was Twitter because of all the SJWs fucking here.

image0.jpg

Man, I wanted to come to the comments to talk about Lady Logan getting her comeuppance, instead ya'll obsessed about the white girl who was born with darker skin being turned into a white girl like her parents... what the hell.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, she get tanned again later.
But dang, the scanlators get it right. Not even bothering see the comment 😂
I'm just concerned about Claudia now. She's right about her family being too late and now their relationship is beyond repair.

I’m glad she hardened her heart and not just jumped at the chance of kindness her parents showed by forgiving them right away. But harboring resentments will not be healthy. Rather than getting angry and feeling pain, i think it’s better to act indifferent? Show them whatever they did have no effects on her, while showing a completely different side towards the people who cared abt her since the start. I think it will hurt her parents more than just hating them. A perfect revenge if you ask me.

@comedyxtragedy
>she get tanned again later
This is exactly why the bleaching in this chapter simply didn't matter overall, she eventually gets her tan back to how it was before. We're just seeing people who clearly don't belong here whine about the contents of this specific chapter.

Her parents were white, she just turned dark because of spirit king's blessing. No one complains about that in the start of the manga but somehow some babies in these comments are mad. What do these people have against white skin?

Dex-chan lover
Omg a manga that just doesn't glosses over all the abuse and stuff and makes them all friendly and reconsile instantly feels so damn REFRESHING

Dex-chan lover
I am please with Claudia’s “get fucked” response to these people trying to mend bridges after all this time and after all they’ve done.

Dex-chan lover
And the moral of the story is, don't worry about accepting people who are different, just change everyone to be exactly the same and it will all work out?

Supporter
so far so good

I like her response
"just because I'm white now you want to apologize? fuck you."

Users who are viewing this thread