I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So, i'm guessing MC is staying darker color instead of changing to lighter, as it happens in the Novel, because "current year"?

Double-page supporter
Imagine her as having light skin right now... the only reason she has dark skin is because manga author is weak asf. Fuck you, manga author, for causing complications in the narrative due to bitchy readers

"The main act is just beginning"

No, it's already over with happy ending. Back off you side villain.

Fed-Kun's army
4r065v.jpg

BLACK

Dex-chan lover
Still upset they fell to the backlash from the fuckers who cried about her reverting to her original skin colour that plays a pretty big roll in the story line imo... god damn snowflakes changing shit of their own accord because it doesn't sit well with them without knowing the reason for why it happened or caring why .-.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, people are as fragile as china glass. Why do you people always got to fuck up everything that is supposed to be a certain way all because you feel that it "offends" you? You're a cancer. And if this message is moderated, then I guess the ones running this place are weak little bitches too. I have my 1st amendment rights, you can't take that from me.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lol this random noble looks damn weird at his first appearance.

"Whether its vanilla or chocolate depends on the eyes of the reader. Can we all just use our active imagination and stop mentioning this BS ever again? Y'all a bunch of Karens."

@hayatekanzaki What the actual fuck. So the twitter mob are being hypocrite again? Tell me something new. Holy shit those people need to fucking grow up. None of them read the story apparently, to see that the entire goddamn point of this is that so she can see how people change towards her when she has her skin tone unaltered. To show everyone's hypocrisy, but apparently, it's showing other people hypocrisy as well. I'm fucking done with the internet for today. Thanks for letting me know what was going on.

@Hobnobs Yeah someone explained what was going on. I'm done. This whole ordeal is childish at best and a train wreck at worst. This generation will go down in history as the most hypocritical one ever.

Aggregator gang
Ah, so the author folded and mutilated his own story to appease the Twatter mob. Grand. Dropped and 1/10.

Aggregator gang
i actually ratter have an arc about the color change and then have her decide her skin color go back to black, IMO was ratter dumb that a minor blessing from the light spirit could completely nullify the dark spirit full force blessing, so instead of that we could have the dark spirit hold back his powers to let the light spirit change her skin color because he cared on how his blessing was affecting her life instead of letting her get attacked like in this chapter let her have this moments where people treat her nice now that her skin color changed and let her feel her world's hypocrisy leading to her to ask the dark spirit to change her skin back to black were she founds who truly appreciate her for who she is.

Imagine folding to a vast minority of the world, because it hurt their feels. Social media is a plague.

Fed-Kun's army
Middle ground: cow-pattern skin or vitiligo.
Best of both worlds!

Also, that kid on the tower was random as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Coulda just done blonde streaks through her hair. Coulda nailed the drastic physical change, dodge the SJWs pitching a fit, and also dodge the anti-SJWs pitching a fit about mild racism being reversed.

I mean, don't editors do this sort of thing?

I am happy for these two after admitting their feelings but it was so cheesy that I cringed on the inside 😅

Feel free to read my two cents about this whole issue, otherwise plz ignore..
As a casual reader, I honestly don't really care about the changing (or not) of skin colour. I am neither white nor coloured. The first thing I actually thought about when I heard of this issue is, "the people of the internet are not going to be happy", which kinda says something about how much they influence storytelling nowadays. It is funny how western audience expect their values to be projected by everyone around the world. I'm saying western because they are the majority of users on Twitter that are very vocal. Sure, we have common values like equality, respecting everyone but some nuances that are not shared between countries shouldn't be forced onto other cultures just because that's what they think is right. Is it not a type of injustice to force your values onto others?

I do acknowledge racism and inequality are big issues and should be addressed by all, before anyone accuse me of ignorance. I have experience verbal abuse just because I looked different while abroad.
Just for this series, I kinda turn my brain off just because it's so cheesy.

I'm not calling out anyone, just found it interesting when US constitutional rights were mentioned, how does it apply when the internet is pretty global. Like, can I also invoke it when I'm from halfway across the world from the US? I guess not? Of course, where I'm from we still have free speech and all that good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
It’s worth the wait to see her black again. Not something I thought i’d ever say. Anyway, at this point i kinda have feigning anger at the how her skin becoming lighter ruined the original message (not that it isn’t still there it was just unnecessary to make her lighter) and more anger that those editors (or author i suppose) tried to take away a choco waifu. We need more choco waifus!

@Hobnobs Jesus f*cking christ, twitter is such a cancerous sh*thole. I'm pretty sure those asshats didn't even read the story properly or at all. Such a shame the publisher gave in to those assclowns, and now they grow more bolder and retarded than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread