I'm not getting to publish chapters

Hi
I'm new to this website and actually I'm making a comic, the title it's Love or Trickery, I've tried to submit the draft, but apparently with not success. All the drafts I tried to submit appeared submitted with a note about that the cover should according of the original language ( i checked a lot of times the cover and the original language, maybe I did something wrong, but it was all in English).
I waited to see if the draft submitted was accepted, but they just got erased I think, the draft is not appearing to me.
However, when I search for the project, it's appear like published, I'd like to know how to publish the chapters or what may I have to do to access it?

Contributor
The admins can simply supress one (you can report it yourself so they erase it for you), for uploading chapters you enter the title entry and there there's a box in the middle left that says "upload chapters". Click in there, follow the indications, make sure the pages are in order and you put right the chapter name/number, volume (if any) and I think there's even a preview, so when you're sure press to upload. Afterwords, you can edit your chapter in case you want to change anything, it'll appear a pencil icon for editing in the box of the chapter you uploaded, bottom left if I recall well.

Users who are viewing this thread