I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I like japan and the people of japan but i will not ignore the rampant homophobia and mistreatment people experience over there hell over here in the uk it has it's fair share of issues but none are as near accepted as "that's normal" like in japan not only for gay people and the like just not being in the set way society wants you over there can make you have an awfull time caling this stuff out isn't racism

the fact he had a trauma irl from an ingame trap i mean he was meant to be some pro player did he never look up any encounter guides seems abit unrealistic anyway

I like japan and the people of japan but i will not ignore the rampant homophobia and mistreatment people experience over there hell over here in the uk it has it's fair share of issues but none are as near accepted as "that's normal" like in japan not only for gay people and the like just not being in the set way society wants you over there can make you have an awfull time caling this stuff out isn't racism

the fact he had a trauma irl from an ingame trap i mean he was meant to be some pro player did he never look up any encounter guides seems abit unrealistic anyway
"Look, I love the [insert racial group here]. When I said [insert disparaging remarks on the basis on race here], I meant it out of a place of love for them. It's just that they're hurting [insert victim group here], and I can't overlook it. It's the [insert racial group here]'s fault that [insert victim group here] are living the horrible lives they do."

Man, we should just print your replies on cards and make a "Racist mad gabs"

Dex-chan lover

it was probably his FIRST time playing and most people want to experience a new game all on their own, even more if we talk about gamers, i never read guides for any game and in cases that i do it's always after the first playthrough.

Dex-chan lover
How is it racist? Japan has less protections for gay or trans people than most first world countries. You just sound homophobic lol. As an asian person its true, besides india most are pretty anti gay.
i don't know if what you say is true but you are ignoring something, because a country doesn't support gay or trans people with it's rules doesn't mean that most of their population doesn't support them, that is one of the reasons you sound racist, well if japanese did hate gay people there wouldn't be so much BL and GL in manga/anime/LNs, if you compere it to other countries japan is one of the biggest in the BL, GL genre (i don't really know if its considered a genre though), besides this manga is not BL or GL and doesn't have the cross-dressing tag, and the mc is straight and a virgin (probably) so of course he would have a problem with a fictional character being a trap and seducing him so he can steal his things.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing "Last Chapter" on the content page hurts me.
Luckily the novel has been licensed, so there is ways to acquire them. Though it seems this manga' stopping point is right at the end of vol 2, which is also the volume English version is at, so the waiting is still a while.

I got used to reading LN whenever possible, but I'll miss the pretty and easy to understand pictures. The LN takes time explaining the numbers when I'm just eh whatever.
Is it possible that's some kind of misunderstanding on the part of whoever updated that info? Because I at least can't see how they could possibly wrap the whole story with just a handful of chapters to spare, when it feels like they're just getting started now.
Unless perhaps you've read the raws yourself and can personally confirm this, of course...

Is it possible that's some kind of misunderstanding on the part of whoever updated that info? Because I at least can't see how they could possibly wrap the whole story with just a handful of chapters to spare, when it feels like they're just getting started now.
Unless perhaps you've read the raws yourself and can personally confirm this, of course...
You must be new to adaptations. These things rarely, if ever, fully adapt the source material (Light Novel/Web Novel). We're probably going to end this specific arc, then get a cliffhanger.

Fed-Kun's army
You must be new to adaptations. These things rarely, if ever, fully adapt the source material (Light Novel/Web Novel). We're probably going to end this specific arc, then get a cliffhanger.
Well you're not wrong haha
Still, a cliffhanger? (and not a hastily wrapped-up story?)

Well you're not wrong haha
Still, a cliffhanger? (and not a hastily wrapped-up story?)
Total cliffhanger. You have my word, despite not knowing what the end will be, that we will not wrap up the story at all. There will be no attempt to actually explain the world, MC's appearance in it, or the reasons for the changes. Best case scenario, we may get Lily into the group, then talk about what to do next for a bit before ultimately ending the story at the start of the next arc.

Dex-chan lover

Man, stfu. Literally the plot here is "a man who cons people by pretending to be nice fluffy onee-san" and first time players all get conned, including him. His tactic here is to buy him to scout the world for him, his whole goal is to not be hero and let the true protagonist save the world by power levelling them. Since the npcs are now real people.

I swear your people kick fuss online and makes things hard when people want to enjoy, stuff. Victim mindset at finest.

Dex-chan lover
I can see 最終章 at the content page. That's how it is confirmed for me.

LN adaptations don't care about your feeling, there is no reason at all. If they have plan to do the whole thing, then they'll keep going, no matter how shit the source it. Inversely, even if the mangaka lovingly adapt the material, sometimes becoming the definitive version over the LN and anime, they'll still kill it, looking at you Shomin Sample. Japanese publishers are dumb like that. Despite manga adaptations generally much slower paced, one LN produces 3 volumes at least and effectively making fans buy the same story twice, twice the income.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i don't know if what you say is true but you are ignoring something, because a country doesn't support gay or trans people with it's rules doesn't mean that most of their population doesn't support them, that is one of the reasons you sound racist, well if japanese did hate gay people there wouldn't be so much BL and GL in manga/anime/LNs, if you compere it to other countries japan is one of the

i don't know if what you say is true but you are ignoring something, because a country doesn't support gay or trans people with it's rules doesn't mean that most of their population doesn't support them, that is one of the reasons you sound racist, well if japanese did hate gay people there wouldn't be so much BL and GL in manga/anime/LNs, if you compere it to other countries japan is one of the biggest in the BL, GL genre (i don't really know if its considered a genre though), besides this manga is not BL or GL and doesn't have the cross-dressing tag, and the mc is straight and a virgin (probably) so of course he would have a problem with a fictional character being a trap and seducing him so he can steal his things.
If you'd given any attempt to look at interviews with gay people in japan youd know better lol. The reason why theres a lot of bl and gl is because women like bl and men like gl. Not to mention there are a lot of people who are still in the closet because they masquerade that they just like the genre instead of just coming out. Its not racist, its idiotic to immediately go to that topic over someone mentioning that they arent pro lgbtq 😅

Dex-chan lover
This chapter proves the author of this story has never tasted a single sip of an alcoholic drink in their life. I'm not a person who looks down on people refusing to drink spirits, for any reason, but I do look down on authors who include drinking in their writing, yet have no idea what they are talking about. That's how I feel about all such details, not just drinking.

Dex-chan lover
all that talk and he fucks it up in seconds, also how did he get back? didn't "she" trick him into a trap dungeon to kill him?

Fed-Kun's army
this shows how sexually insecure they are in asia/japan it's barely acceptable now to be gay which is why the horror for these men who encounter a male when they think they are dealing with a female is so extreme they like things to be in their place in asian culture any thing out of place like gayness is too much for them to handle
hmmm i think you should actully look up trans community in asian culture. throughout most of asia theyre plastic surgery is so done so often the trans women are almost indistinguishable. They just don't really care about making jokes at others expense

hmmm i think you should actully look up trans community in asian culture. throughout most of asia theyre plastic surgery is so done so often the trans women are almost indistinguishable. They just don't really care about making jokes at others expense
Hell, have you seen the average Japanese Highschooler? Some of them don't even need surgery:

iu

The trope about the high school girl that looks like a man and is hit on by other girls is, if anything, probably understated.

Dex-chan lover
Bro you
"I'm not racist. The Japanese are just a bunch of [insert disparaging remarks on the basis on race here]"
"Yeah, he's not racist, he's right. Have you seen how the Japanese run their country? Trust me, bro, I'm a different kind of Asian; and probably not one of the ones that hates the Japanese"

Hey, look, I don't see a problem with racism; I'm a racist myself. But I'd really appreciate it if:

A) You made accurate statements about racial groups.
B) Acknowledged that you're being really, really racist right now.

If you're going to disparage people on the basis of their race, then be accurate, and own it.
Man youre ignorance is shining brighter than the rising sun. Japan the country is NOT all japanese people. Dont be a dumbass and twist my words lmao. Youre just an Otaku that doesnt know better from what I can see

Dex-chan lover
me personally I would've just said "yeah I'm super racist, what are you gonna do about it." because I'm behind a screen and nobody can touch my divine shell
Yall are funny as hell, if I was being racist Id target people not the country. Study some more english before deciding your argument. Targeting the country is more so the government and legislation, a majority of the Japanese youth dont even vote meaning its mainly conservative elders deciding shit. How can I be racist If Im not saying racist things. Thats like saying that just because a country has corrupt legislation or a bad government, Im being racist against the entire race of people? Think before you speak.

Users who are viewing this thread