I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 2

I'm kinda curious how our "overlord" is gonna handle the situation. I hope he won't get his ass handed to him.

Double-page supporter
I do like the way he was thinking... I mean, he glanced over and see a skeleton knowing it could be him next. Hes no being nieve.

Also, a little disappointed the mum didnt become a permanent horny slut just from the overwhelming effects of the succubus magic. Would of been a good laugh.. Well instead she ended up dead /shrugs.

Now, we have new story similar to overlord but put "I'm not" in the front. Thanks for new manga translation @cloww

Dex-chan lover
Really curious as to how they will do this, but this chapter was just bad.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Japan: Overlord
China: I'm not the Overlord!
Me: Who the heck is the overlord then?!

the only thing i hate about mangadex is that the pages take time to load, this destroys the fluidity when reading :(

Fed-Kun's army
Ok guys im very sorry but this is absolutely painful to read, a poor dude getting trapped in a world where he knows nobody and everyone expects him to do things that he either cant do or doesnt want to do so he has to bluff and lie his way around while he is forced to watch human beings who he once was being killed, tortured, played with and used

I just cant, sorry

If they at least remove the shitty expressions and keep the actual thoughts and his feelings in thoughts dialog it would be a lot better. Making these stupid expressions, saying stupid lines. Are most of the people around him this dumb to not notice such personality difference between the one they've been serving all these time? There's only like 2 characters so far out of his 2384573249324879 subordinates to notice it. How could an army of such oblivious idiots even form in the first place?

The author is trying to keep the MC thinking realistic and reasonable since he just transported to a completely unknown place yet they make such a huge flaw in the characters around him. If you're gonna go make something logical then follow that rule. Even if the story is fantasy, make up the world rules in ways where things would be logical. Stop making your characters stupid.

When you start a manga thinking its going to be whacky fun opps im a demon lord adventures, but instead you get impaling and burning people alive

Users who are viewing this thread