I'm Not the Overlord!

wat the only one of the manga chap has been upld in here wers the others

This is just sssooooooo god i can't wait for more tbis is too good. Guys u need to read this. I cant wait anymore for the next english update.🥴🥴🥺🥺🥺🤯🤯😝😝😝😝😝

Love this. It's pretty dark which pulls me in but it has a kind of humor that makes me want to stay.

Dex-chan lover
For those of you who plan on quitting, it's okay, these first few chapters are pretty cringe-inducing.
From a quick glance through the raws, he bullshits his way out at chapter 6, fanservice in chapter 7, and by chapter 8, he becomes a full-fledged overlord and starts killing people, so overall it seems like it has a lot of potential, but I'll hold off on rating it until I see more.

The current translations need an editor. Badly. But, I don't even think its worth it for this story.

@Herico
Yes. The mc is pretty human, not a total Deus ex Machina. He Is More of a pen guy, but he definitely has a sword he pretty much doesn't know how to use correctly. Basically, a not so dumb person in an overpowered vessel that took his time in adapting to the changes like any normal person.
This one's pacing is not as bad as other Chinese comics too.
Also, the beginning is basically Overlord, but it develops differently.

Users who are viewing this thread