Seijo ja nakatta no de, Oukyuu de nonbiri Gohan wo Tsukuru koto ni shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

N2O

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't look fat even compared to the other characters though :p

Fed-Kun's army
So I don't know if its just me, but Japan and I have seriously different definitions of fat. To me, she just looks like a normal sized girl. Not to skinny, not to fat. But I guess Japan's definition of Fat is anyone who isn't sticks and bones....

Its another looks=power, huh? They didn’t even try to see if she was an actual saint

Also, those are some bold servants, asking for the same food as royalty right in front of one.

Fed-Kun's army
she doesn't look fat at all and also, what kinda assholes you gotta be to judge a girl for gaining weight after HER WHOLE FAMILY DIED????

If being fat is such a big deal for her character, the artist should at least draw her looking fat.

Contributor
Older brother character is definitely a sinister mofo hiding behind a mask of benevolence.

She's just a little thicc I don't understand the fat-shaming here.... Like if they were to make her fat make her bigger y'know

She's not even that fat though? The way her classmates were were talking about her, I was expecting her to be morbidly obese or something. She's slightly chubby, but she's definitely not so fat that it's the first thing people would notice about her. This whole thing seems kind of forced.

In the color ver. she looks pretty chubby but in the manga, she looks skinny, it makes no sense but ok. It seems she gain some weight because she's in pain, I don't care if she's slim or not but I hope she'll be happy :c

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, have all those involved in the kidnapping imprisoned for the length of her stay. If she has to stay for years they should be in prison for years.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a manga thing only, or are the Japanese quick to call someone fat?

I know the Japanese are skinnier in average than Americans or other people, but this isn't the first time I've seen a shoujo manga overexaggerate how chubby a character actually is. The manga of the villainess' pig follower, for example (can't remember the exact title).

I'm enjoying the story so far, but I'm not particularly fond of this overexaggeration thing.

Users who are viewing this thread