I'm Only 14 But I'll Make You Happy!

Group Leader
@GrindEnfant Maybe you'd like something like Miman Ren'ai, or like Adarshan no Hanayome, or (to toot my own horn) Little President. If you like any of these tell me and maybe I can think of more of them.

Aggregator gang
Technically in U.S terms he’s a freshman in high school while she’s on a higher grade. In Japan they start off earlier then in the U.S and grades are different too, so I don’t really see what’s the problem since it’s not really a age gap.
They make it seem as if elementary student dating a high school girl lol.

Group Leader
Kid's being kind of insincere and manipulative, but the way he devotes every fibre of his being to making the girl happy amply makes up for it. More please!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I'm alarmed for both?!?
1. Don't date 14 year olds when you're 24 😂
2. Don't date your brother's ex using his intel without telling her

Whoo what a dangerous situation we have here

pedophilia ain't wholesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
If this was a hentai he would get NTR'd by his brother

I've been noticing a lot of anime/manga about adult women who like underage boys and girls...what's going on in Japan?

mrf

Just an heads up 13 years old are totally legal in Japan. in South Korea 13 are legal too but protections apply until age 18. So This is fine but..
I wonder if it loli not shota, how's people going to react...

Edit : I have read an article about Japanese Penal Code, Article 176. (thx @Kafuka13) not all of it just a quick glance of it, so if it's not forced its fine... Right?

Oh is it weird if a 30 years old woman married 50 years old man? I mean i have a relative like that but imagining it when the man is 21 years old the woman is still 1 year old??? But that's non of my business

Dex-chan lover
@mrf Nope. "Fornication" with anyone under 18 is illegal in general, too. The statutory thing involving 13 as the number is probably archaic but still on the books as a sort of country wide base minimum. Their laws on this subject are a bit of a mess now with things tacked on as needed instead of changing the old ones, but everyone has pinpoint focus on that 13 thing that isn't even really as relevant because of the other laws.

So, to avoid it being a problem she'd basically need wait for him to be 18. If he was a girl, there's a way to make it acceptable at 16 though. Legal age for marriage in Japan is 18 for men and 16 for women, with parental sign off, or 20 without. Like I said, kind of messy.

mrf

@Glomoro
K

(Wait i don't know why i feel i want to reply to your long reply with just an "K" as an kay. I think I'm bored sorry... Oh thks for mentioning it btw)

Users who are viewing this thread