I'm Only 14 But I'll Make You Happy!

Dex-chan lover
This boy is down right creepy : manipulative, deceptive, short fused, stalker, liar, obsessive...
Just a little more and it could become a psychological horror type manga, I imagine him quite well abducting and sequestrating her if learned about stockholm syndrom one day...

Fed-Kun's army
moral for readers: don't be a simp.
und also... pedophilia is all nice and good but just keep it to yourself no mater what gender bias you have.
even it if it's kinda reversed, as an adult you can always say no yu kno. haayzt.

When you just want to enjoy the romance about a fictional story...I mean it's almost a near 100% that she's gonna make him wait till he's the appropriate age before actually doing anything with him. It's a manga y'all, chill

FTU

Being together with someone who "dated" your older brother. Nice. Disgusting. The older brother is a piece of shit as well.

Ehhh this is the type of age gap manga that feels icky even for me who is a fan of the genre. Anyone interested in seeing an older female x young boy manga done well should read Watashi no Shounen

Fed-Kun's army
What a good boy. Hope he stays like that when he grows up cuz males tend to change.

FTU

I've read a fair share of romance manga and this one is unquestionably one of the worst stories, I've come across.

I'll be dropping this one, but luckily it's already cancelled. I wonder why? haha.

The elder brother is a cheating douche. The little brother is a simp and as for Hikaro, I have no words for her shit.

Every character that was introduced is partially muddled in their brain somehow.

Well, considering that it's "josei", I understand. :)

Group Leader
Lah kampret, tak baca sampe terbaru tahu2nya udah dicancel :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread