Im reading too fast ive read 50( or so) mangas just this month and i barely remember them same case with anime?

Best option is to just follow the manga you’ve read. This won’t help with manga you’ve already read, but another way for more recent manga that you’ve read is on the homepage, displaying the recent 3 titles you have seen.

Are you burnt out from reading too much? I would try not reading for a couple of days or so, then ease back into reading but limiting how much you're reading. That way you are giving your mind a rest and you have a strong urge to read again, and limiting your reading so you aren't reading too fast so you can properly remember what happens.

I'm not an expert on this kind of thing, but that's just what I would try.

Double-page supporter
The key is to read even faster and get back to re-reading it in a shortest amount of time.

fbdguhU.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Just open another 40 manga tabs, no issue.

Dex-chan lover
I feel similarly when I'm binging a lot of chapters, I read so fast (in order to finish it quickly or something) that I don't retain much of the story.
So I've been trying to pay more attention to the details in the backgrounds, facial expressions, etc. to slow myself down and "take it in" more.

Double-page supporter
Just read a volume and stop there. Assume you were only able to buy one. Have discipline, goddamnit!

i wonder if it isn't the manga more then the amount. Seems like so many of them just use tropes as the whole story and they seem to blend into all the other stories. Some use a trope as the basis for a story and then grow. I like isekai but many of them are alike and they do start to blend. Yet others like the Loan Shark are unique and I Will Dies soon are unique and I remember the details.

Users who are viewing this thread