I'm Really Not the Demon God's Lackey - Ch. 116.5 - Sacrifice

Dex-chan lover
He made his female RELATIVES into sex slaves? Yeah, that fat guy had it coming.
Funny to see him not even understand what he did wrong, even when he was about to die. I feel bad for his guards though, they were probably just loyal to the family. Wilde just taking out the trash at this point

Dex-chan lover
Was there a point in breaking one of the potions? He could have just pretended to only have one left...

Dex-chan lover
He made his female RELATIVES into sex slaves? Yeah, that fat guy had it coming.
Funny to see him not even understand what he did wrong, even when he was about to die. I feel bad for his guards though, they were probably just loyal to the family. Wilde just taking out the trash at this point
Read again, fat, blond ugly bastard was a impostor, he killed his parents and his adopted brother to get the token and keep the silence, then after joining the family started istantly to abuse its power, poisoned the patriarch and put down any hostile, he made sex slaves of the female members of the family he was totally unrelated to.
Author really made clear that this old mage is NOT a hero, killed everybody and didn't bother to free the imprisoned girls.
Fat ugly bastard was pure greed incarnated, until the last moment he didn't realize that his end is out of just a bit of karma for his life actions, begged to be spared when still trying to only give the minimum of -someone else- properties and keep his own stuff.
Someone will probably feel bad for the fallen noble family, don't, they were all fine with the bastard actions, he killed who he suspected would wnder if he is the real heir or denounce him to the law , and kept the rest, no way he was managing all his shadow business alone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, that's really what we needed to flesh out the world building... 12 year olds being corrupted into nymphomaniac sex slaves to be sold to noblemen via love potions...

bro killed all the poor girls and stuff. Really I can't get myself to like evil MCs/Characters. But because chinese Novels and Stories are so full of injustice, thats played as if it doesn't exist I am always considering to drop them.
Should I drop it? Should I keep reading? Urgh such a bother.

Dex-chan lover
Read again, fat, blond ugly bastard was a impostor, he killed his parents and his adopted brother to get the token and keep the silence, then after joining the family started istantly to abuse its power, poisoned the patriarch and put down any hotile, he made sex slaves of the female members of the family he was totally unrelated to.
Author really made clear that this old mage is NOT a hero, killed evrybody and didn't bother to free the imprisoned girls.
Ulgy bastard was pure greed, until the last moment he didn't realize that his end is out of just a bit of karma for his life actions, begged when still trying to only give the minimim of someone else properties and keep hsi own stuff.
Someone will probably feel bad for the fallen noble family, don't, they were all fine with fat bastard actions, he killed who knew and coult talk, but kept the rest, no way he was managing all his shadow business alone.

Ohhh that makes a lot more sense. The paneling and dialogue was really confusing for me, but now that you have laid it out like this I think I finally understand the story of this chapter. Thank you for the clarification!

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the head that seems to have... enjoyed being severed.

Dex-chan lover
4JA19Pe.png

much peace as usual

Dex-chan lover
bro killed all the poor girls and stuff. Really I can't get myself to like evil MCs/Characters. But because chinese Novels and Stories are so full of injustice, thats played as if it doesn't exist I am always considering to drop them.
there’s a reason for this backstory.
wilde needed a sacrifice who was the greediest thing ever
also i’m pretty sure that it’s been established that this is a crapsack of a world for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
Who know he is not a savior or even a anti-hero bt a villain in that world.
If the book had asked for a saint to be sacrificied he would have hunt for one.
He didn't save the girls because he didn't care about anything but his objective and only had to kill witnesses, destroying the mansion and killing them was a consequence.

Users who are viewing this thread