I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 2

The art is sooo pretty 🌌❤

If he was a caring bf, he would've noticed when she was kidnapped. But he was too busy playing with other women 😠

Dex-chan lover
@Laughing_Snake : If she points it out, he'll probably care.
But that's the real issue.
He didn't notice, or rather he didn't think to check for injuries AFTER SHE JUST GOT KIDNAPPED.

He is basically all in the present, lacking both foresight to see how his actions (or rather, lack of reactions to other girls' approaches) might be taken, and the hindsight to learn from his 'mistakes'.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat I get that, but I was hoping for her to berate him using that before shutting him off completely

For some people it might have inspired self reflection, but like you said, doubtful it would have any effect on him. Just want it for the cathartic release.

Dex-chan lover
@Laughing_Snake : Well, she mention 'if he fix this' in this chapter, so she clearly tried something before, and it failed (the two mini of the guy likely him being kissed on the cheek and trading hair for the other 2 heroines)

And maybe she did consider going full confrontational on him, but decided that if he's THIS oblivious, then he doesn't deserve the redemption arc flag.

He sucks and I genuinely feel for her.

That he didn't even care that she kept getting hurt and kidnapped is inexcusable.

images

Contributor
You can fix someone only when they're still a child.

If it's a adult, it's a lost cause most of time.

Fed-Kun's army
Upon re-reading the chapter, it bothers me how the rope marks don't appear on her before she mentions it. 😶

Fed-Kun's army
you can't "fix" people and you shouldn't try. they are who they are, if they change it is because/for themselves. i'm glad they broke up

thank you for the update!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread