I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 2

Seems like another victim of truck-sama. There’s something magical about trucks. Do they have to be delivery trucks? What brand? Lol.

@WLeung research on how to transmigrate women to other worlds lol. Mainly through encounter with truck-sama.

This was a more cathartic read than it should have been lmao

Thank you for translating!

Someone can only be 'fixed' if their willing/open to the change if not you'll either repulse them or tire yourself out. After all some people change for someone of their own resolve and some change unconsciously. The only time you can force change on someone is if they WANT to or WANT you to change them.

Lol, he’s basically every harem protagonist out there. And princess Marygold looks gorgeous, I wouldn’t want her to be a villain.

Dex-chan lover
engh. proper way to break things off... standing ovation to this girl right here. what a scummy ML!
And now I really want a novel that's a crack baby between this and "Of Course I'll Claim Palimony"

I love how they made the harem male lead face realism. Whenever you watch or read anything with a harem ml, there is usually a main girlfriend who just gets over him messing around with other girls. She usually doesn't like it (unless she is oblivious to it) but usually blames the girls for coming on to him rather than saying " stop being a fuckboy or we're through". I feel like one of the only examples I've seen of the girl calling the guy out was Montmorency in Zero no Tsukaima
when she breaks up with Guiche

Users who are viewing this thread