I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve
While i'm not someone who hates harem's outright myself, i can generally say that a big problem i have in harem stories is that it's never explained in a good, satisfying way how a harem "works out", because reality is not that easy, nor do we commonly see a solution to the problems girls (it's a even bigger issue for boys but this isn't that kind of story) would likely have with having to share their boyfriend/husband, while a few stories lately have tried to solve this (especially those that take place in pre-medieval times), very few make any sane argument for harems and just put them in the story.

Glad this story is showing the other side of that, though that said it probably helps that the ex has a oh so punchable face.

Thank you so much for picking up this series! 😃

I like it so far and can't wait to see how our (future) saintess will end married with the very person she was (supposed) to defeat in the original plot hahah

Double-page supporter
@Tatsuya-Kai I agree only few one explain why harem or reverse harem is in this fantasy world and why ?
https://mangadex.org/title/31032/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs (mostly social engineering by the queen by design to weaken minor nobles)
Like that one The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs
+ This one is based on 3rd rate novel xD don't even think too much about character development. Flimsy god over here.

Damn an inattentive jerk and an emotionally cheating asshole. Turn the tables Maise whoohoo

Man this Syukur is such a douche luckily Maise will finally have a person who will fill that void in her heart

Fed-Kun's army
bruh okay legit like that's a really shitty boyfriend i can't believe he didn't self-reflect at least once. how could he bother maise about her talking about another man in a convo that doesn't include him, especially after they've broken up, eSPECIALLY after he's done way worse with other women before like lmao. like. the auDAcITy

Fed-Kun's army
Not even caring about her rope marks felt like the final nail in the coffin for the relationship, shame she did not say anything about that to him.

Trash belong in the trash can. Much respect to Maise for putting it down that way. I would've thrown him in the incinerator.

Wait what a dipsgit he is

Claims to care about her but really probably can't accept this hit to his pride of getting dumped...
Doesn't set boundaries nor does he care for her
Woooow...
Thought he was just oblivious but he's a straight pos

Users who are viewing this thread