I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

Double-page supporter
Looks like the other golddigger but this time it's a poor girl for nobles reasons and not a villainess.

Looks cute, thank you translater. And I can testify that "Secret Technique, Mother Impact" is a real thing. I've practiced it myself ;)

It's like the freaking bachelor... omg

Thanks for translating BTW :) It looks pretty interesting so I'll probably keep reading it

It is heavily shadowing that Teresse met the prince before and maybe did something to him and this is all just a scheme for the prince to officially get her to become his queen.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a fantasy setting without isekai/otome games tropes involved (we're really getting too many of those lately), and the first chapter seems pretty promising!

Dex-chan lover
My goodness the MC and her mother are so sweet and adorable. They're money-grubbers, but only because their family has a creed of benevolence that stands out against isekai and isekai-fantasy tropes.

We already know she's gonna get chosen, but the interesting question is how.

God I wish she would end up with Jade but that's very unlikely considering she clearly has history with the Prince, what with having gone to the Royal Palace's garden as a child and not remembering it.

well, I'll go against the tide but I hope that the mc ends with the knight at the end, and manages to get what she wants...

I know, vain hopes ç_ç

Contributor
I hope she just ends up as friends with the prince. She's got higher aspirations than just being married to him, and if she can make that nonromantic connection, she can become someone with even more power than a court lady!

Dex-chan lover
Promising, but it'll be disgusting if the ring does actually choose her.

Total guess here, but I bet that the Prince and the MC met when she went to the castle years ago, when she said she got tired and went in to the garden or w/e and it caused all of the flowers to bloom since he would have had the ring. However he does not know which girl it was which is why he has brought in all the noble girls in this age group to the castle so he can meet them and he can figure out which girl he met years ago. Aka she has basically been pegged as the next Queen for years, no one just knew it was her.

She is amazing no matter how I look at her, she puts her family before her I might never do that 😭

Dex-chan lover
I can actually taste the blandness.
And this is a visual medium.

@KajurN
That's similar to what happened to a light novel I read once, I will spoil some of it but not the ditails; the first spoiler is the name of the novel and the second is the ending? kind of, sort of:
I Quit Being a Noble and Became a Commoner (the title is the spoiler)

The FL did everything that she could to become a commoner but some of the readers wanted her to end up in a relationship with someone of the nobility and complained about how she ended up being a commoner

So yeah, I'm rooting for the FL to get the work of her dreams 😃

Users who are viewing this thread