I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

Huhu i want more.... Can someone please give me the link of the novel (if theres English of it?)

Prince or Knight ..... I really hope Jade is endgame
Maybe Rina, or the girl with the braid?, ending with Prince...

My number one reasoning that I think she’s gonna end up with Jade is because Jade has dark hair meanwhile the prince is blonde. LOL it’s shoujo law that the main couples have dark and light hair colors.

(I know this is a flawed argument, but i don’t care lol, I’m shipping Jade)

Banned
I feel like the girl that helped the Fox isn't Teresa, but instead the Duke woman that's upset over people using her name to abuse others and such (she seems like a good girl to me, but comes off poorly to us atm cause limited interactions and her noble pride).

Teresa prolly ends up with Jade and becomes a Court Lady like she likes (working for the queen, Clarisa, yea?) after becoming friendly with one another/

Fed-Kun's army
@WysteriaNyc @Shininangel54
I read it at the syosetu (aka the webnovel) page. So the direction of the manga COULD be different but
She doesn't end up with the prince XD
Full spoiler below
this is taken from one of the character's introduction page.
テレーゼ・リトハルト
 実家を建て直すことに成功したが、まだまだお金への関心は尽きない。ジェイドと結婚予定。
I'm not that fluent in JP, but it basically says:
Teresse Ritoharuto (Ritthard)
Succeeded in rebuilding her parents' house, but her interest in money didn't run out. Will be married to Jade.

Aggregator gang
I love this manga! Just found it today and had to binge read all the available chapters, thank you for uploading and translating 😍

Will she end up with Jade? I really like Jade. He does feels like the male lead. Man, even the cover doesn't give any hints.

not even finished reading ch 1 and im already on the jade ship

Aggregator gang
It's really bad when you can predict it from beginning to end from the first chapter

Aggregator gang
Thank you for posting! I love this manga, and I'm totally on the jade ship 😆

Users who are viewing this thread