I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

The foreshadowing and clues leading up to the surprise was really well done and unexpected, especially with the realization towards the end!

With the cover portraying Teresse in a cage, and me hoping that's also foreshadowing, I really can't wait for future chapters!

I'm dropping it, the twist was vary disappointing to me. I can understand why others may enjoy it and i highly recommend it for anyone reading the comments to see if it's any good, but me personally, the twist disappointed me and i despise the real ml, i didn't like the fake one ether i just hate the real one with a passion. But it's got good writing and a good mc and a good story! I'm just gonna drop it. It was my favorite for awhile but now it's on the bottom sorry 🙃

This basically ends up being a solution for the "2nd male lead syndrome" and it's done very well at that.
It's also done in such a way that our fl lead isn't actually the fl of the story. If you think about it, we've been following the attendant almost as much as it turns out she was the "female lead" of the romance with the Duke and the one we've been following is more of a background character. I didn't care either way which guy she got with but I was however seeing how much she didn't want to be the Duke's wife and was feeling really bad if she was chosen. So in that respect, I'm glad it's not her as she truly did not want the position. This way at least she can follow her dreams and if she falls for Jade maybe he'll follow her instead.

Lowkey don't like the plot twist. I feel like none of their relationships developed enough for me to root for any of the MLs

Btw the little miss cant be his true love cuz in chapter 5 he met his true love and her hair was blond plus he even said that she had to be a noble to be at the ball so IMO it’s some sort of trick

Ngl, every time I read a new chapter, I have to try REALLY hard to remember what happened up until that point

What will happen to therese that she was not the grand duke's consort I'm not gonna continue to read this was I was shipping therese and the prince but Rina was the one the prince chooses I definitely don't like Rina and the prince as a couple but who really is the you girl who protected the fox it was blonde hair I hate Rina sometimes too or did the prince mistake Rina and the real one is therese if it is not therese maybe I'll really stop reading this because wahts the point. I really hate plot twist. This is just my opinion☺️☺️☺️if you feel offended it's alright

Maybe the prince mistake Rina as the girl who save the fox because the hairstyle was just like therese, ughh I still can't accept that Rina is the partner for the prince.

I hate jade being the male lead and Rina as the prince consort in my opinion ughh I can't really get over it😭😭😭😭😭😭

I really love the prince because of his handsomeness and how he really love the girl that save the fox but it was Rina I really ship the prince and therese but why Rina and the prince and why is jade the male lead😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I will not continue reading this but if it caught my interest once again I'll really read it again my ideal reading of manga is the Prince, Duke, Crown Prince and grand Duke is the male lead and is very loving and possesive

Though, I already read some of the comments.. now... I don't need to read the rest... thank you for saving my heart peeps!

Users who are viewing this thread