I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 183

Aggregator gang
On the last of chapter 183, I feel like I've seen this somewhere before? hmmmm i wonder

Aggregator gang
Oh nowww I remember *checks chapter 149
Asshole relatives/classmate in the car bitching aftter being rekt by mc *check
Plotting to get back on MC *check
I see there's a pattern
This cycle needs to end, nonetheless thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression that the author is an unhappy person. Spending waaaaay too much screen time on people being snobs and happy slapping. Not nearly enough murderising going on for an mc who claims godking as a title. People should be getting their insides evicted just for looking at him funny. Guarantee the word would get around then.

“Did he win the lottery” mans owns an expensive ass hotel and watch and you thinking he might have won the lottery 😂

Double-page supporter
This is why I hate this MC. He should just stop wasting his time slapping these nobodies, and just go for the kill from the get-go, because none of these people will grow up and know when to stop and will keep coming at you until you eventually just have to kill them. So why bother with all the unnecessary stuff? Just kill and be done with it.

Double-page supporter
@Siikalahna It was established previously that he doesn't want it to end quickly. He wants them to entertain him, that is why he allows such things. And he deals with enemies quite in cruel way, like previously made a son kill his parents or even here with that manager, beaten him not because he disrespected him but because he insults weaker people. This is little different, better than generic wuxia stories.

And thats why we love Chen Beixuan, he just straight insta kill ... every chapter insta kills and less slapping

Dex-chan lover
sticking with the original plan doesn't sound like the best idea in this situation. but do go ahead, entertain your god

Users who are viewing this thread