I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 186

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks!!!

Enjoyed the part where his good friend that was the gym teacher before he promoted him to VP sells him out. That dastardly villain of a friend! Telling all those lies. Hahaha, I'd give it away laughing. Maybe I could pull it off as though I was laughing about how pathetic he is when in reality I'm laughing because of how stupid the family member is.

As they say corroborate your sources. Media now a days is all about speed, too bad most of it's nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
Pfft people don't even cross-analyze information in this world. It makes me wonder how they even run businesses with such poor skills

The horror of most of Chinese manhwa and webnovels. They tend to stretch most of the things until everything that was stretched, they could not know what to stretch anymore.

It doesn't frequently happen to Release That Witch manhwa though.

Dex-chan lover
He has one clock for trolling and he has another clock for sending them to the void me thinks

Bah, an auto-defined ultra-mega-interplanetary immortal which resorts to extremely petty and childish tricks in order to "humiliate" (???) a bunch of pure trash subhumans, moreover wasting eons of his theoretically precious time in the process... The lowest among real immortals would have mincemeat them in less than 0,00001 sec, let'say 30 chapters ago at least, and already done with this whole pathetic farce. To be honest, the whole "plot" and dialogues are nothing short of cloying - to say the least.

Aggregator gang
ehh.. if you don't like it, don't read it. isn't that whay they say?

i personally enjoy seeing this immortal mess with all the stupid ants. much more enjoyable than simply sending them to the void or making mincemeat out of them.

I like how he treated his father very well and try to clear all understatement for his father and make his father proud and happy
Hope continue to translate this
Really like it

I thought he said many times that he doesn't care about mortal affairs :-\ yet here we are.

@cloww thanks for the update, I had my first day at a new job and as always starting a new job was super stressful so getting to read this once I was home and got to relax was awesome, thanks <3 Cant wait for more. Keep up the great work!

Users who are viewing this thread