I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 193

Sad to see the quality drop like this. And what the hell is this chapter length? I finished it in like 10 seconds. Anyway I'm gonna keep reading it.

Thanks for the hard work.

@edgedy If you're okay with novels, you should try reading Emperor's Domination. MC don't give a fuck at all.

Aggregator gang
Damn I was wrong from chapter 192 hahaha but still shit chapter nonetheless, thanks for TL tho

Even it's short or the Quality of this chapter is shit... I came for the Meme and some slaps.

Thanks for the awesome TL.

Double-page supporter
Fuck you MC, grow some fucking balls already you bitch! Get a fucking move on you fucking idiotic little loser and kill them already you fucking waste of ink! Do we have to spend yet another dozen chapters to listen to some insignificant old fart yamper on and on until MC just slaps and moves on, yet leaves them alive so that we can have yet another hundred or so chapters of MC being a fucking retarded beta fuck of a loser never going to kill like a fucking coward that he is?

If this goes on, I guess I will have to wait for a week to get 7 chapters out and be able to enjoy a bit of progression. This 2-3 dialogues happening in each new episode is pretty laughable. Especially if you count that the stupid coffin dance meme took 2 episodes.

Hohoho~
So the raw now become realeased daily...

Nice....
Now its the MADcat turn to make his hooman(slave) happy XD *LoL

And Thank you for your hardwork @cloww ^^

Users who are viewing this thread