I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 195

i feel like the summary for most manhua is = braindead
the plot is simply idiotic way more dramatic and dragged on than those despised tv drama

Cloww if you wanna drop this, i think a few of us are okay with that, it have slowly turned worse and worse and worse, like this "arc" have been what.... 30-50 chapters long or at least feel like that, it is so fucking bad, i get he wants revenge cool then TAKE IT!!! But nope, we will prolong it for as loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong as we can..... i am tired of this shit. So yeah, if you want to drop this cliffhanger tease shit, be my guest il support you anyway :)

This entire story is trash and the chapters are so short that there's no point in continuing this trash. The only reason people (like me) have been keeping up with this garbage is because we have an unhealthy obsession with self-insert power fantasies w/cultivation themes

Group Leader
I found this chapter similar dialogue with novel chapter 115 but different environment.
From what I get, there are many differences that occur in the middle novel.

Maybe the editor like loli and the minor character so they order author to change the story, well it's funny to include meme nowadays, but the aura feel different.
So much picture for little chapter.

And I think why there's so much plot hole story because the character which dead in novel still alive in manhwa, so that's explain why these jerk easily change personality.

If you want to drop, at least drop it after all these shits get their due punishment please.

Double-page supporter
Why patriarch matters when whole family doesn't? MC father's expressions make no sense

I can understand why you want to drop it
It was a real cool and nice series but it changed quite a bit. There would be no hard feelings from me if you dropped it. Especially since you would find another epic series that would bring me a lot of joy and entertainment :)

@cloww I don't blame you cloww. The entire thing starting to become a big headache. Honestly, everybody deserves a big slap in the face: the family, who's completely brain dead; the dad, for being worse than a dense beta Japanese harem MC; even the MC, who's done jack shit for the past few chapters other than spout lukewarm insults. The only good thing about this is that, should you drop this, and since Long Live the King is finished, it opens up an opportunity for another manhua for you to translate.

Did the family have worse brain than goldfish? Less than 5 minutes ago they're being mindraped and ever since the patriarch come they shit talk Xiaofan again?

Dex-chan lover
Huh... Didn't know our loli demon faded that fate in the novel. But yeah, pacing at this point slowed to quite a crawl.

At least let this arc finish first. Please?

And thanks for translating this until today. Will wait your other new translation.

"Father. Should I send them to the Void now?"
"Yes".

Would be great if this happened....

could absolutely understand if you drop this, it has became so bad, my reading time per chapter droped to under a minute because i skip all the annoying and useless bullshit from his shity family

I totally agree with Madcat, every single word.

This series is pure sh1t. No "story", no characters "development", no action.

Never before seen an immortal who enjoys being constantly mocked, insulted, offended...come on, every single chapter 90% of the content is about retarded and implausible "characters", portrayed as if they were the leaders of Chinese society - dressed as subhumans, among other things - who have nothing better to do in life than verbally abuse Xiao Fan or play "dirty tricks" worthy of a 5-year-old.

I didn't read the novel, but if MC was truly designed this way the author has serious masochistic issues - along with many others, taking also into account his fixation on nonsense like watches and cars that "define" people's social standing and well-being.

I was thinking about dropping this for quite some time already, I endured so far only because I am always very reluctant to drop a series that I have started reading...but since Madcat too said that he can no longer bear this sh1t and that he wants to drop it and since, anyway, the only thing I enjoyed about this manhua were his comments at the end of the chapter, now I think the time has really come.

Even the translator is fed up 🤣 Can't imagine how the illustrator is feeling having to do this shit either
RAi7fKC.jpg

I had really high hopes for this but it truly has become utter trash. Milking the same "insult MC" constantly vibe while a so-called immortal just openly accepts insults from random people every chapter.

LMAO.... I can totally feel the pain for the translator.
Having to clean and translate the same shit for the past 5 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread