I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 195

Agreed, TL. They're milking this shit waaaaay too hard. It's getting ridiculous considering how far they're separating from the source. It shouldn't be taking this many chapters.

Supporter
Noooo please don't drop it :(

also oh nooo the novel killed off the loli? WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY KILL DEMON LOLI WTF?

this manhua was fine in the beginning but now i don't even know what i am reading anymore.

@BuffSoul the title of the novel this is adapted from is 我是大仙尊小說李小凡 (Literally "I'm the Great Immortal, a novel by Li Xiaofan"). You can find novel raws by googling that exactly and using your machine translator of choice. This arc corresponds to around chapters 100-110 or so there.

I was curious to see if the novel has the same horrible pacing as this manhua does, and indeed it does. Whole chapters with nothing but reactions. Stupid cliffhanger reactions. Ugh. I just read ahead a bit to see how this arc ended, then quit.

Very much agreed with TL. Honestly I would just have wanted to see the end of this and the families stupid faces before I dropped it anyway. So I don't really care if there is more or not

I feel you there Cloww, I hope it becomes better soon, if not i totally would understand why you would drop it, i liked it more when the deaths came faster...

I still have a faint hope it will pick up the pace a bit. But the fact that this family union is now 20 chapters long without any progress in the last 4 chapters is pretty laughable.

aren't they supposed to see ghost 24/7 this manhua used to be cool now it's pretty boring with recycled plot

ADK

please do not drop this, I know it is bad right now but I am sure it will get better. thanks for all the time and effort you put into this!

There's a novel for this? I've been trying to find it for a while now but I couldn't figure out where to look. Also I don't think it's that bad, sure there is a lot of build up but I'm sure it will get better soon. (says the guy who doesn't have to go through the work of translating)

This was really great but to know it diverged that much sucks. And honestly tired of the coffin meme. I see it everywhere

For anyone who wants to know, the title of the novel is 我是大仙尊小说李小凡.

I agree with what you said clow, I didnt even bother to read the speech bubbles of this chapter anymore, it's just the same bs all the time. The only thing what I think that the manhua did bettee then the novel ist the loli, since I really like her unique character design

Double-page supporter
I feel like I don't need to rage at this anymore, seeing how even the translator is pissed off about the obvious milking of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread