I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 196

Dex-chan lover
I know what you feel, cloww. Thank you for your effort.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck really??? You’re still going to fucking drag this bullshit out? This arc is fucking cancer

We'll know how you feel about this series and thanks alot for your works. Even i want to stop(dun wan to see) this verbal battles of mc and scumbags and proceed to killings.. Its just too disappointing...

Dex-chan lover
As long as this arc finish, i'm fine witb it. Just need closure :)

I gotta say i came to far to just stop now so i will continue reading it because i atleast wana know how he will rap this absulote shithole up and end it.

I know it will not be a satisfying nor a mediocre ending but i will still read till then.

And also thanks for the translation

I am just waiting for this arc to fucking finish finally then I see no point in continuing wasting even the 15 seconds I just spent reading.

Hahahaha~
Indeed it is...
Well just be patient for 3-5 chapters ahead and lets see what will happen after that.... *Haizzzzz~

Well, Thank you for your hardwork cloww ^^

Fed-Kun's army
i agree that the pacing is so painfully slow and short. i at least want to see MC crush his elder and uncles. i would usually wait at least 10 chapters before starting to read again but damn do i have free time during this pandemic. your translations are much appreciated either way, keep up the good work man

i wonder how many chapter would it be just for this scene at the front of this house alone
10? 20? 30? or maybe even 50 or 100 chapters?

maybe if this is anime, this scene alone going to be 1 or 2 episode long

If I don't see a slap next chapter, fk this series. At this rate the author is only trying to stretch it more and more, longer and longer, than necessary. Poor tl, he've been on this for so long.

Aggregator gang
After this arc, if they change into finding the mom, fine by me, but IF it's the same fking plot line again, fking drop it OR make it to least priority until something spicy comes up

Users who are viewing this thread