I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 198

wouldn't Qiao Long be the underground boss of Yuzhou since the uncle said "in these parts" and they're in Yuzhou...?

also Qianju is the father of Qianduo, who killed his own family, but don't they have the same surname Zhao? or is there another person named Zhang Qianduo?

am i trippin or is the author trolling 😵

Fed-Kun's army
Are you fucking kidding me right now? This brain dead fucking author is still dragging this out?

Double-page supporter
When will this fucking stupid-ass confrontation end? We've been stuck in this 15 minutes since fucking ages ago? For fucks sake, could the people drawing this at least pretend to give a fuck about the actual story and not just milk every last fucking drop of money they can from this?

Went to check the continuation from another site.
Even after 6 chapters, absolutely nothing has happened. Fuck this shit of a manga. And fuck this author. Fucking filler shit garbage.

Double-page supporter
Everything was fine till now. In this arc, memories no longer exist. It seems author is milking this "trashing > retaliation > surprise/begging for forgiveness". By now, in same encounter it was done about 3 times, with same characters?

Damn reading anymore of this is just self harm at this point.... Poor translator...

He could just do that "fear" thing again. And keep doing it every time they speak up. But no.

Notice that the "loli demon", his two uber-powerful subordinates magically disappeared offscreen.

Sigh.

Has anybody else notice that at no point have the police showed up at this mansion under siege?

Hands down now, this has become the worst crap I've ever read. What the hell is wrong with the author?

Not sure why but the author is making the releases on tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday this is probs why every chapter is super short. In the end isnt it the same amount of content we are getting since every chapter is short

Story pace is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW ... it seems I must refrain from reading this for 1 years ... so read all chapters in one go

I'm sorry but I just cant be bothered with this anymore. I've never said anything rude like this before, because I respect people for trying when they are creating something. But what the actual hell this shit? 198 chapters, and I feel like we haven't got anywhere. This MC just sits, and lets people berate him on and on. So you just are waiting for like 10+ Chapters for him to do anything, and when he does the whole world acts like it never happened. So then we just go back to the same routine over, and over, and over. It's so boring... Its nothing but back, and forth bitching between characters every single chapter. Like WHY? This is supposed to be a Cultivation Manhwa right?

Sorry for the rant just couldn't take it anymore.
1x

Users who are viewing this thread