I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 198

damn, I wish the story didnt take such a hard shit on itself. Thanks for the hard work till now @cloww . Anything else you'd recommend to read?

@cloww thanks for the translations. Could only read this far thanks to your translation. Too bad they decided to go with this boring overused route for this plot.

Aggregator gang
update on the latest translated chapter (209 ch), Mc kicks all the assholes or shameful family members that destroyed the family reputation out of their family tree (listed in a book) and gets their resources, (money and land).

that's it, that's fking it, only trash talk did the mc give. Even after he kicked them out, assholes still trash talked him, and what did he do? just said leave srsly i bet next arc will be the family trying to get back with whatever they have left and the same plot will happen again. DOes anyone have the link for the source of this manhwa, i really wanna fking send a comment and rant. The link of the raw source here fking sucks, sends you to some html basic looking bootleg website

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread