I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 262

100% guarantee when Zhou fan beats 100 people with one move she’s going to be like “I was wrong please marry me”

@Ravelord2015 I doubt it, what will happen is he will beat them and then she still won't believe in him and he'll beat this Song master guy up and she still won't believe him and then he'll destroy the whole Song family and FINALLY she'll want him but he's gonna be like nah lmao. Some of these characters are beyond stupid they see a guy do insane crazy amazing things and still come up with some stupid excuse in their head... like I get that it's a manhua and it's just a story but it's just too unrealistic with how slow they are on the uptake lol

Who is the girl at the end? 🤔

Edit: Holy hell I have bad memory! It's the girl from the last few chapters

the feels when you hate it but you can't stop because you're already invested

Aggregator gang
If only the mc would use any abilities, but no.... he just slaps everyone. So stupid, and not even to heal the poor kid as well

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what that girl will feel when she sees her brother forced to fight 1 vs 100. Hoping it will be the deeper despair and shame.

Hey could someone spoil me whether Xiao Fan meet his mom and fighting Voldemort guy already who get teased ages ago? I dropped this in chapter 199/200.

Users who are viewing this thread