I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 275 - (Fixed - Missing Panels)

Fed-Kun's army
Again with this author, at this point is exactly what i expected from him oof

Group Leader
bro the gall to sat "My Jiang family" to her brother lol. Fucking dumb bitch lol. Shits a copy-paste story with characters just changing and situation slightly changing but SHIT if it ain't addicting to read. Thanks for the work and it does seem like a few pages are missing

There's some important dialogue missing from the end and some of the extra flavour attack panels. Why was it cut from this translation? The chapters are already short as it is without the translation removing content from them. :D

this manhua has turned me to a masochist. i hate it, yet i fkn love it. I know what is gonna happen, yet i continue to read it. is this what drug addiction feels like?

Group Leader
Shaele could you go to discord and provide me some details? I don't seem to see anything missing from my end

edit: found it! thanks man! and it's fixed now.

Double-page supporter
When will this dumbass loser "immortal" stop running his mouth and just fucking kill? Is he going to waste yet another dozen chapters to chat like a moron and then one-hit kill them? Just kill them and save your breath you idiot.

Imagine if the master Chen he’s on about is Chen beixuan and he just kills the Mc story over and we can all free ourselves from this addictive trash

this is getting more and more stupid. i actually losing a few brain cell reading this chap. even in other manhua, other ppl can at least SEE if mc is stronger. this is just like easy dota AI where it keeps attacking no matter what happen.

Users who are viewing this thread