I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 60

Double-page supporter
Why is this dumbass "immortal" just talking like a stupid-ass television host? Just kill the lying "master" and be done with it. No need to strain your jaw, just kill. You're going to do it anyways so just do it in the beginning you bum.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna
Foolish mortal, you do not comprehend what you are spouting! Why would an immortal need to taint himself with bad karma to satisfy a transient feeling?
Perhaps this immortal should convince you to return to the void by your own mortal hand!

he really need to decide whether to call himself venerable one or godking.

Dex-chan lover
This MC just loves to talk shit and refuses to ever act, it's so stupid. For someone so concerned about wasting his time with lesser beings he sure loves to sit there and debate them for hours on end rather than just killing them outright, it literally just pads the story time and makes sure he has plenty of obstacles for the future instead of being smart and getting rid of enemies as they appear like someone with even half a brain would.

I just finished reading this (Was sitting in my read list for ages) today and came back to it to find more chapters - I don't remember why I came back but I'm glad I did xD

Kek

Bloodthirsty fools, you don't know what's going on inside the great godkings mind!

this insignificant ant dare to give poison pill in front of venerable one!
slap him! slap him, oh venerable one!

Users who are viewing this thread