I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 87

Need moar venerable God mumbling his superiority... Chapter 88 freaking when!!!... Madcat-sama....thank you for this my friends!!!... Keep it up

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is this retard of an MC doing? Just finish this farce already, why the fuck are you taking a billion chapters to deal with a situation that's only worthy of one image? Fucking filler bullshit!

get the info, kill the idiot, rape the woman, kill the woman... that's what they gonna do

Fed-Kun's army
I found a rock/meteorite outside. Vomited for 3 hours. Can't afford doctor let alone hospital. Body started glowing. Completely felt better but very tired. Passed out woke up 18 hours later. Drank 3 gallons of water.

Definitely expected some super powers. So far? When I cough outside everyone moves away. I think it's a psychic frequency attack or maybe something to do with dolphin bats.

Cae

@Siikalahna
Foolish lost loli, should you ascend to immortality you must learn to derive pleasure the petty ramblings of the insignificant.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao cloww wtf, this is the worst time possible to be around positive people

Ugh grandpa chu, with the level of stupidity these people are, you better prepare another bribe

Users who are viewing this thread