I'm the Great Immortal

God, why Wuxia and Xianxia manga/novels ofter have such cringy descriptions? It's like authors are actively trying to scare people away with those trash-tier introduction. Sigh~

I can’t tell if this is fun to translate or absolute hell. It’s kinda jarring to read something like this

Not even li qiye who are living for billion years speak like this lol

im at the point where if hes surrounded by enemies in the first few pages and told to give something or die I just drop it.
@mrf yeah this is just like all the other trash.

Double-page supporter
I'm thoroughly enjoying this one, thanks for the chapters.

mrf

@Meybi
Bro, i wouldn't say it's a trash. But Ok.. Okay... Yeah.. Yup, ummm, ok.

It just kinda not that exciting but idk about other people and I'm still reading it to see what's going to happened.
I was like "Hmmmmmmm..... Hhhhmmmmmmmmm... Mmmmmm.. Hm!(minecraft villager noises) The taste isn't right. Tch tch tch hmmm... Meh alright nnnnyeeee hah sssssss nope-pah to fast."

Not bad compared to similar manwhas. The mc actually acts like a thousand year old man instead a powerful arrogant young master. Though the translation quality can be a tad better in my opinion.

oh what a mad-lad, i love him, he just doesn't give a fck and start the killing right from the start who cares about warnings ? one is already too much lol

isnt this litarly tales of demons and gods combined with rebirth of the urban immortal but worsr in every single aspect?

Does no one actually listen to what he says? He's called that chick a harlot several times to her face, but she acts like she didn't hear it. All this chest-pounding is annoying, stop talking so much and just kick their asses.

Ayy lmao he speaks like a chinese grandpa. He sounds so cringey. *PLOT TWIST* everything so far was his imagination and he's a crazy chuunibyou.

Users who are viewing this thread