I'm the Great Immortal

Chap 27 should start with the words “You’re all fired, disappear from this venerable one’s presence” 😆

The plot sounds ridiculous but I will give it a shot since I have nothing else to read.

it so cheesy and corny , that it's good, but this comic need a comedy tag
too bad it has no smut, because this girl look horny for her master

Supporter
The story is interesting (Well... The imortal killed by enemy/ex-allies who come back in time and encounter some old ingured rich martial artist that he heal 10 sec after he come back... starting story already read 10 times...) but Fuuuuu the way the MC speak is soo tiring... For me he look like the living definition of a japonese "Chunibyo" (Wikipedia) ... Everytime he speak I want to edit the text to make him look less strange and crazy...

But It's still readable...

This is pretty amusing. I love the way the MC speaks. Great job on the translation.

I won't criticize this much, since it was clearly written by someone who is mentally challenged, but of the many manhua I've seen with this exact same setup, this is the worst and the most poorly written. It might have been written intended for little kids or something.

Double-page supporter
Well as a comedy, it's pretty good everything mc says is just funny, because it's not fitting in situation, as a story it's normal rebirth OP mc that taking down all those arrogant idiots, but still recommended, ejoyable.

Whoever wrote this really put in real effort to make it an ideal fap material for edgy readers filled with angst.

And whoever is translating this has done an amazing and incredible job. Much respect to them!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
authors seriously, can they ever make a decent summary?

Users who are viewing this thread