I'm the Great Immortal

@cloww I really love your TL comments at the end! Always look forward to it at the end of the chapter 😊. Get well soon, praying for your fast recovery..

Group Leader
How to write a very bad wish fulfillment story.
Every chapter is a weird train wreck, a good laugh if you disconnected your brain.

You’d think these higher up people would send out a memo to their factions to not mess with the Mc after all of these little skirmishes. But, it is what you’d expect from a copy and paste Chinese manhua sweatshop. People praise it to be so self aware and all, but that’s just bull. There isn’t any self awareness from what I can see.

Chapter 136 pretty much sums up what these Chinese Isekais are like. *A higher up appears* Villain - "Thank god your here. Help me." followed by "Don't you know who this guy is?!" over and over and over and over again.

Jesus Christ the TL notes are the best part of the comic. The whole respect paying part doesn't make much sense to me, but the damn Tl notes are what bring me back to read chapter after chapter.

Thanks for your work Cloww .
I really look forward to reading your translations it helps me in these trying times.

Hahaha. Cloww, every time I read your messages it just cracks me up. I like that attitude of yours, keep up the good work and don’t listen to any haters! We appreciate you, get well soon!

This story is so WTF! especially with the way the MC talks.
but it's still good cuz it lightens my day with its overkill storyline XD

Group Leader
There's always so much potential worldbuilding in these types of stories where the MC gets reincarnated into this previous life, but they never actually even leave China, least of all the planet, and so they always prattle on about how they were once regarded as the strongest being in the Universe while only having a fraction of that power and remaining a big fish in a small pond.

I enjoy the translator’s blurbs at the end of each chapter as much as I enjoy the manwa.

@mattisaguru well, it depends on your take on the commentary. It goes well as a bonus with the manhwa and it sometimes lifts your spirits too. it's kinda like discussing manhwa with your school mate if you get what i mean. but you can just ignore it if it annoys you. cuz it can really annoy someone with the 'tone' of the commentary sometimes.

Interesting series. Is a nice change of pace having this fucking god ramp upon everything and shaming everyone who disrespects him. Its not a masterpiece but it sure is entertaining.
Btw, I love the translator notes at the end of the caps, its the best part tbh, wish he didnt got fucked over sites and sniper so he could keep doing mini rants about the chapters, I really enjoy it when it gets fed up with some characters and talk shit about them lmao

Users who are viewing this thread