I'm the Great Immortal

The translation really does justice to this series, cause its essence is trash-talk.

I found this site you can read chapters continuing from 198 https://isekaiscan.com/manga/im-the-great-immortal/chapter-199/

Still trashy as always....

But I still need those slaps, thanks for the chapter sub scans

after reading the comments, I have come to the conclusion that this is yet another ruic clone, except for the fact that it actually has more than a hundred chapters. Can anyone give me a light summary how much this deviates from ruic?

@ryosuke13 this is funnier. If you don't take this seriously and read it as a full comedy series then it's 3 times better than ruic.
Imagine a guy speaking like a chuunibyou chinese great-great grandpa, so everybody underestimates him and thinks he's crazy... but his powers are real.
Oh, and the slaps are satisfying. Almost made a meme of themselves inside the series too lol.

@josua070
thats not just a matter of missing chapters
between the official english translation and this one , one of them is realy realy off the mark
since i don't know chinese i cant say which but i would suggest to read chapter 1 in both versions and then decide with which to continue
the official english version has a very arrogant and high and mighty mc but its not this venerable this, this venerable that
also his starting prowess comes from left over qi from his immortal form, who knew?

edit: if you like mad cat scan translation then read no further
if you dont then manhuaplus has a translation pretty close to the offical english version

ok correction the translator of mad cat needs to be burned at the spike they actualy changed the best breakup line for a thot slayer i have ever heard:
"i have but one sentence for you: fuck off"

edit 2 if you happen to like payback and women regretting their very existence i would recommend you to read it also compared to males our mc is quite merciful to females still vicious but at least they get to live to regret their stupidity
besides that its pretty much what you would expect from chinese cultivation novels well maybe a bit above as the story progresses predictable but smooth
oh yeah and it may be a harem but thats onesided he isnt dense just faithful to the max

The only reason I still have this followed is to see how long the absurdity will go. I only check back on it once every 50+ chapters.

Basically the same story arc rehashed over and over to the next arc.

I wouldnt recommend this to anyone really.

2 things to say, this story is carbage, even by urban life style is the worst story i did read,the plot is ridiculous broken and nonsense 0 logic, if u guys like this even so then there is a remake of this story( a new manwha) that actually follows the novel story, this manwha dont really follow the novel that is a carbage too, his lover on this manwha is actually the person who betrayed him on the novel, he saved her, trained her gave her alot of things, and generic bad women bla bla bla, he falls on to a trap and is killed, the story will go like this, his ex put a green hat on mc, then mc face slap her, then the cop flower face slap time, then his fiance face slap time, then his old shool mate face slap time, then a idol face slap time, then his mother family face slap time, then another idol wannabe face slap time, then his coworker face slap time, the u insert more fiances, and so on face slap time and the story is done =/

Users who are viewing this thread