I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn chapter makes me feel so bad for him, since the bigger fish is likely to be Mr. Silver hair given he was introduced first and has higher status

I'm so amazed of people who remember their childhood love story. I mean, when I was a kid my crush change every week, and honestly I couldn't even remember what I / that person did / said. Tbh my childhood memories are just missing 🤔

I know Ian’s the ML, but my heart can’t take it. SIMON!!! What a darling boy!!! <<<333 !!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn

Noooooooooo, my heart...! 😭

🎶 eyes blue, like the atlantic, and—🎶
We’re all going down. Like the Titanic. In this ship for Simon. 🧊 🛳 💀

I'm rooting for Simon. I even made an image with the "I dont want to play with you anymore" template,but I dont know how to upload it here 😞

I'm already a sucker for the second male lead WHY DO I HAVE TO BE CURSED LIKE THIS!?!?!?! I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY WITH FEMALE LEAD!!!!!!

Mmmmmmm~hhhh.....crap

I got a really bad case of 2nd male lead syndrome.
I am normally not prone to this affliction, but something about this sweet boy makes me want to him to find happiness with our MC.
Now the question is, do I continue reading?

Fuckkk I already like Simon more.. might have to drop this bc I know that they won’t end up together 😭 cursed with second male lead syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread