I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
lol his body was so detailed and then his head was just normal

I know Korean and Japanese people love couples with huge height differences, BUT COME ON! She looked like an elementary kid when they danced together it's illegal. The police is coming to get you 😂

I really like Ian. He'll do what he can do to help Louise.👍
I admit that the pacing is a little bit fast like some romance that I read but unlike the others, it's only fast because this manhwa focuses on the current situation, not much of the past. They are childhood friends who spent a lot of times in each other's company. Ian is just upping his game since Louise "doesn't want" to be engaged with him anymore.

I'm not really for the flatfaced man. If only Ian would use his face muscles some more I'd definitely feel for his plight a bit more. For now he's just annoying eye-candy. We'll see.

@Eclat123 Pretty normal to me. Average height of Japanese women is 148 cm, while Korean women is 157 cm. If the guy’s height is 180 or more, the height difference will be more or less 1.5 head tall. My height is also 150cm. If I stand face to face with guys from Groningen, I will be facing their stomach, I can’t call it face to face anymore. Lol.

Shaded body and muscles but flat animu face..... that's manhwa/manga for you 😂
Also, she just casually walked in his room?? bruh........

Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread