I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend

Lmao @ylvskij I was about to ask you for the source, but I remembered I had already asked you a while back on another manga. I need to get around to reading it but idk, I keep forgetting to read lady baby?
Anyway if you have any other recommendations let me know as it seems like we have similar tastes 😊

In my opinion this story is a bit meh. It's not bad but not the best either. It's something to read when you have nothing else to read. I don't find any the characters interesting, they're pretty generic and straight forward for the most part.

It had a pretty great start, but the more I read, the more generic I find it. No magic and a predictable story progression don't make this fun to read anymore.

I want say thank you so much for the translator :) the update was great!

Anndddd FUCK YOU PROFESSOR!!!

Another one where she doesn’t consider the fact that her being a completely different person will completely change everything zzzz

Characters like Louise who are not open minded about the getting the male lead as a husband when their comportement is different from the original story are so cliche and generic it make me puke

Dex-chan lover
I waited for years to read that last page. I did that because I was confused. I thought they were trying to end the story that quickly. So today I finally read it...

I want to throw something!

Users who are viewing this thread