I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend

i used to think shoujo had less tropes and cliches than shounen. I've seen the exact same premise of stuff like this 10+ times now

I really have a weird feeling of deja vu that I might've already read this albeit the novel or the webtoon. I'm quite confused

I am absolutely tired of this trope. I hatvthsi trope so much. Why does the mc never ever realize that shit changes. The world is not set, people will change if u change. Of course everyone acts and is different, because something changed. This trope would be far more tolerable if they established something that makes the mc think that the plot won't change. But no. She spends her entire life thinking that everything will follow the timeline in her head and then everything will be okay. Not realizing that so much has changed. Like she is an intelligent girl, but she can't even see that the prince is different? He is someone who was supposed to be cold and distant, but wait he is never cold and distant with her. I just am so tired of these stupid tropes. I dont want to read another novel with issues that can so easily be solved by the mc going oh. Of course shit changed. Because I changed. I am not the og Lousie, I am my own Lousie. Like instead of going on a plot done 100 times. Make the world more interesting flesh it out. Try something unique. I am dropping this. And I don't recommend it, it's boring, done before. And just so many other more interesting ones are out there. This is not it.

Awww. Why was chapter 12 deleted?☹️. PS: I love this and I am so thankful for you. I hope that you have a good December and a great 2021. PS: Please don't let the negative comments deter you from posting updates please. 💗

I actually really like this. I like that enough time has passed that even though she still remembers her miserable past life, she's not consumed by it. Love a good villainess comic and those abs tho 😏

Contributor
Just started reading and while I'm enjoying it, I high-key hate the crown prince and would love to see his ass get beat by a second ML or the MC and heroine even. Not taking no as an answer isn't persistence, it's harassment, and he's hitting alot of my personal flags as an abuser no matter how much the author romanticizes his invading the MCs boundaries and wishes.

Here's hoping MC becomes fake lovers with the heroine or a second ML and they have better personalities than this joke who desperately needs character development.

Edit: I suppose the crown prince gets development, but this story is def not for me

AAA i love this but i still dunno which couple i should ship imma just go along with it i guess but simon is BABIE 🥺

Finally an FL who doesn't do the closed eyes thing while smiling face every three panels.

Is the entire series just her being dense or does it get better? This is really boring so far

The title doesn't fit the story. I think my title fits more than original one. "I am the male lead's villainess fiance"

Dex-chan lover
Pretty tropey, but... Actually quite good? Nice character development, MC is genuinely likeable, and she has great chemistry with ML even if/despite/because she doesn't want to

Nothing groundbreaking here, but it's executed really well

Users who are viewing this thread