I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend

Fed-Kun's army
I was so confused seeing “Louise Sweeney” before realizing that I already read the novel

Well, your typical “I’m in the novel/game I’ve seen and even though I’m a completely different person it’s definitely gonna be the same to the novel/game” Which I cant say I like.

I really don't expect to like the 2nd ML so much that i just had to drop this. I really don't like that feeling, so better stop now ☹

Good luck to you guys and enjoy! Also, thanks to the group for translating this.

Thank you so much for translating this y’all!! It’s always cool to see a novel I’ve read be turned into a manhwa.

So this manhwa is basically going to be like a cliche isekai otome shoujo except a korean author wrote it.

It’s not going to be a bad read but it’s simoly going to be one filled with cliches. i.e.
the 2ML feels like he doesn’t deserve anything. Thinks the female and other male lead “saved” him

I have read the novel before and although i considered it as a good read but what happened to the 2nd ML still doesn't sit right to me.. i hope this manhwa gets an alternative ending for the ML..
Everyone gets their happy ending while the 2nd ML gets the travelling to a far away place end 😭😭😭
if I would be transmigrated to a manga, I hope it would be on this one so I can just give him the love he deserves 😭😭😭

Ahh, I didn't know this got turned into a manwha!! I loved the novel, can't wait to experience it all over again through an illustrated medium ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Oof, might pick up the novel. Pretty generic so far, but thats okay. Really love the art, gorgeous yet pretty at the same time.

I usually love these stories, but this one is so annoying for some reason. I really don't know why yet, but I'm dropping it. A shame, because the art is amazing :(

Double-page supporter
why does this trend exist..? the 'villainess romance/reverse harem' shit is fuckin exploding lately and its weird as hell

If not for the fl’s design (which is blonde, long hair, unique coloured eyes) which hits all my weak spots, I would’ve dropped this on chapter 1, a 6.8/10 for me

@Mother_Mushroom, lately? It’s been a trend for a most probably over a year now (or at least from the beginning of this year) iirc.

READ IT!! The story is really cute and beautiful. Yes you may find it cliche but never judge a manhwa through the first part of the story. Trust me. I also had the same reaction as you guys but it was worth it.

I read the novel of this a while back and from what I remember I really enjoyed. I don't think there was anything terribly groundbreaking it anything but it was a solid read. Not sure how well the adaptation will hold up but I'm looking forward to it, especially with korean novel translations disappearing like crazy lately

Users who are viewing this thread