I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend

Double-page supporter
@rlackbabbit I think it's just a poorly executed way to emphasize that she is a girl and his friend, but not his girlfriend. It's why an alternate title has it as "Female Friend" instead of "Girl Friend" and thus why the current main title uses the former variation.

OH MY I'M SO EXCITED!! I read the novel and never thought there will be a manhwa of this story😭😭😭😭

I knew this seemed familiar! Nice to see the novel got an adaptation <3

Ok this is getting silly. Why do MCs always assume the story is going to be the same? If the characters aren't acting the same, isn't that a giant red flag? Doesn't that mean the future you imagine isn't doing to be exactly the same if not outright different?

I realized half way in that this was one of my favorite web novels! Do you know how rare it is to find a completed one that I enjoy?? And now it's adapted!!! Ahhhhhh

I read the novel and this will definitely be a good lazy read !! This storyline is very similar to villainess manga. I find all the characters to be a bit 2d but the story isn’t bad.

Why does she keep bringing up the story-line??? In the novel while she does bring it up it doesn't take over the fact she doesn't think about it 24/7 nor does it get in her way with her relationships much.

Read the novel and if you’re looking for an interesting mc this isn’t the webtoon for you! The arts pretty though

read the novel and others are right, the mc isn't really interesting. if they follow it to the T, it's meh at best.

The last panels in chapter 3 was great lmao. Is there love in the air for the heroine and villainess hmmm hmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread