I'm the Only One With Genius DNA - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet, the site is back on so I can say: please give us the next part soon. This was a killer cliff to hang us on.

Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst possible cliff hang, it hurts like hell

@ethics i want to see the MC as much as the next guy but like come on man. This will more than likely be a huge plot point so no shit it needs two chapters. Don’t rush the story man, enjoy it and realize its place in the large scheme of things.

Also this is such a crazy cliff hanger, was hoping that this wasn’t the last chapter but sadly it was ;-;

@ethics hell nah man, this was some stupid shit. they could have done it in a few panels/pages, max one chapter, they didn't need two entire chapters for this bs.

Hope the translator doesn't take it badly, but some expressions were a bit off. Take it slow and maybe give it an additional proof pass. :p

Btw, it really feels off when you translate the baby's name but keep the others in the native format - its the same for midori, aoi or well, same strangeness if you translated Schumacher into Shoemaker

*why so much background on the baby? The Author is going to pull the deus ex on the baby too?

I read this non-stop from the first chapter until now. Why does it have to stop in a cliffhanger like this? Geez!

Users who are viewing this thread