I'm the Only One With Genius DNA

Solo levelling (aka I alone level up) really started the whole "solo" manhwa fad, eh? This one is one of the more absurd example. I alone have Genius DNA, I don't even...

@HolyDemon Bro seriously what are you on about.... It's just a title. The whole premise of the story has nothing to do with Solo Leveling bruh. It's like you people assume everything is a carbon copy bruh. Like before solo leveling, there was no such thing as a single person in the world being different i.e. Saitama, Saiki Kusuo, Mob 100, Asta, Meliodas, literally a shit ton of characters.

They all had something that made them superior to everyone else. Just because they didn't have "solo" or "only I" or some shit doesn't mean Solo Leveling is fucking lounging upon a pedestal of alienation.

You can't have solo in your title. Someone grab the pitchforks. You can't have only in your title. Where's the firing squad. Like seriously wtf. Maybe judge stories based on their actual content and not just their title.

@LightskinNibbaJuice

The title is absurd regardless of the content, and it's quite clear why such absurd title was pushed onto this manhwa.

Im not judging the manhwa, im judging the title and the guy who came up with this title. Feel free to provide your opinion of this title.

@alrafikri The series wasnt picked up.It was sniped from the previous team by the current one, which led to the previous team dropping it.Vanguard were slower but they did at least proof read their scanlations

Double-page supporter
@HolyDemon Not even remotely. There's a ludicrous amount of Manwha and webtoons like solo leveling, and that's not even approaching the thousands of similar light novels korea has churned out. You're only aware of solo leveling because it's popular, but it came out like more than a decade after the trend started.

@kurohanani What's the first novel/webtoon with "Solo/I alone do XYZ" title?

Again, I can't stress enough that I'm not discussing content, I'm solely discussing title.

So you like this but not the title?

Then why would the title matter in that case? I could name a book "Eating booty like a Wookie" but if it contained the cure for cancer, you wouldn't give a shit about the title right?

Plus, he's literally the only one in the world with this system. The title is pretty much directly summarizing the premise of the story. It's like naming an isekai story about a hero defeating a demon lord, "Hero defeats demon lord in another world." Now if any other story has "hero", "demon lord" or "another world" in the title, it's copying this one? See the problem with that?

Contributor
Oh, good. I found that the series was completed on Tapas, so I don't have to suffer through the Cute Girls/ComicDom crap.

Users who are viewing this thread